The Twilight Limited, June 26th from 5-8:30pm
* Chuckwagon BBQ dinner (catered by Melody Ferguson) served buffet style in the picnic area from 5-6;30pm
* The Roundhouse will be open with hosts in several stations from 5-6:30pm
* Live music by Primitivo (Latin/Country) will play in the picnic area from 5:30-6:30pm
* Passengers will board the train at 6:45, for a 7pm departure, the 14 and 15 coaches will be used for passengers
* The band will move into the baggage car and play on the train, dancing space in the baggage car
* Cupcakes and sparkling cider will be served in the 597
* The train will run two roundtrips to Rock Siding and back to Jamestown to make an hour and a half ride from 7-8:30pm. We plan to use the No. 28
* This is a fundraiser for the park, tickets are $100 per person, only 80 tickets will be available. The park will be closed to the public during the event.
Please provide us your contact details and inquiry below and a member of our staff will reply to your message in a timely manner.
Adult Classes: 10:00am - 11:30am
Kids Classes: 3:00pm - 4:30pm
ALL art supplies will be provided by the Hobby Shop!
Trivia Night is HERE! King Trivia will be at Last Call Brewing Co every Monday from 7-9pm. So bring your team and compete each week to win some awesome prizes!
Want to test your trivia skills with your friends?! Then come out to Grains of Virtue every Wednesday and compete! King Trivia will be there laying down the facts and will have some awesome prizes. What better way to get through the mid week blues??
Do you have what it takes?? Come out every Tuesday for The Beaves Poker Night!
Starts at 7:00 pm every Tuesday
Come up and have an awesome pancake breakfast! We are serving you the FIRST Sunday of EVERY month!
This is a great way to celebrate after a long bike ride, hike, or just as an excuse to get out of the house on Sundays! There is lots to explore in Knights Ferry, so let us get you fueled up for an awesome day.
$7 per person, seating inside and outside available. Great event for cyclers!
Come and enjoy the Oakdale Farmers Market! You will always find fresh produce and other farm fresh products from local farmers. And you don't want to miss out on all the local artisans wares.
It will be starting on Wednesday, May 5th and will run every Wednesdays until September 29, 2021.
It’s getting exciting! The OES have been working tirelessly to bring you this amazing event!!! Stay tuned for a timeline featuring many organizations in town all coming together to make Oakdale’s 150th Birthday Celebration an event no one will forget! Four Days of Events: including Historical displays at the Bianchi Center, Cowboy Museum, Walking Tours, a Parade Saturday Morning, a Tractor Pull, a Fireworks Display and special appearance by country music star David Lee Murphy.
We’re ready to rodeo in 2021! We have missed you all! We’re going to break tradition this year and postpone our date for the best interest of our community during this pandemic. We are more than ready to see you all August 14th &15th, 2021!
We will be planning this rodeo for the next several months and will be keeping you updated with information as we go along! Please stay tuned to @oakdalerodeo Facebook and Instagram pages to keep up with the most up to date information!
SAVE THE DATE! Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy not only delicious lobster but also filet mignon!
All proceeds from this event will go to supporting Oakdale Schools and Community programs.
So grab your friends and get your tickets NOW for a great August Night Out!
Please call 209-764-0560 to get your tickets
What is better than Wine and Cheese? (nothing if you were wondering)
So come on out October 9th and 10th for some fun wine and cheese tasting! Walk the streets or schedule an official tasting. There is nothing you won't find at this festival!
Click HERE for more information